Friday, August 19, 2005

tick tock!

I didnt know our take home final exam is due on the 22nd,which is next MONDAY! Will agreed to hv a meeting with us whos in town this sat to go through it , thank god! ohh yeaaaa u hv to be thankful after 7 hours of working on ONE question n still havent got it done...

argh!

anyway met up with the appraiser yesterday and final figure for the house is....still slightly more ex than we expected, but alot better than the first proposal... now that we ve moved steps ahead, the next essential one is " A WEDDING! " , I ve always dream of a nice romantic wedding, perhaps i will need help - wedding planner.
no no no no, not now, but years from now....

got msg from Murphy last nite asking if im going to work today, well after so many times of trying to quit on THIS ONE! I finally did, thanks to herself for snapping at me.

Had a gooooooooood breakfast, bacon&cheese omelette sandwich...after MONTHS! darling finally making breakfast again. Uncle Steve dropped by , he's taking off later to MALAYSIA~ ohhh lucky him, I gotto work harder and hopefully one day ill be able to take vacation whenever I like without hv to worry bout $$.

Today is Mom in law's birthday...Shout out to her: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Lastly, my deepest condolence to Jeff's dad who passed away two days ago...sigh....come to think about it.....

No comments: