Thursday, September 22, 2005

Driving failure...

First attempt on my driving road test, got there like 8 in the morning and there were already a line up, bla bla bla, im the 6th "walk in", waited for fucking two hours, or maybe more... missed my ceng class, and darling was waiting with me just incase i failed, he s gonna drive me and the car back....and obviously he opened the shop late!! like 2 hours late!!

to think that all this will be worthwhile if i pass , but un"fuck'n" fortunately! i failed!!! i felt like a complete loser, coz the 5 ppls b4 me, passed! all of them!! i dunno that was their first time or wat...but with that kinda high expectation and confidence i had with myself...fine ! i might be careless sometime, like eating or talking on the phone while driving...

i was totally trashed! this just costed me 50bucks, mannn they r making such a fortune for failing ppl huh? the only thing thats making me feel a little bit better was, my driving teacher and his family all failed on their first attempts, some of them took more than twice!

guess what r my failing issues : driving too slow, put my signal light way too soon b4 the turns, driving at 60km at the exit of a 80km highway......fuck i think i was too concious of the speed limit and at the beginning of this test there was this bastard honking his bloody horn all the way behind me!!! hello!!! im in a road test, if u dont mind pls get the hell out of my face! and thanks for being "HELPFUL"! *roll eyes*

Thats it! im gonna try again a week from now and i will be there like 730 in the morning just to be the first one to go! wish me luck....

No comments: