Sunday, September 11, 2005

perfect day until...

this morning started out so well, is a beautiful hot sunday morning, darling made breakfast - pancake with whipped + maple syrup + bacon on the side....yum!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



so after breakfast, we started our day, i went to work , everything went well, the kids were adorable today, they roller skated on the deck with kid songs playing on the side, beautiful look out to the ocean, couple of sail boats out there....oh! wat a beautiful day!!



finished work about 1pm, was driving home to make lunch : we made some wontons and roasted few chicken wings yesterday; so lunch today was wonton noodles...DRIED!! or we call GON LOU..... yumm!!! cant wait!!cant wait!!!



 



AND!!



 



I met an ACCIDENT by hillside mall,which is few blocks away from my house!!! fuck!! ICBC claims,   insurance premium increased for 7 fucking years!!!   total lost : 3000$



and its fucking expensive to send ur car to the work shop, and if u let ICBC do it, its going to take like MONTHS, no car to work, no car to school, no car to grocery, no car for MONTHS!!  which is what we gonna do, how many hours do we have to work for that amount?? I would have to bite my teeth to cope with school and on top of that MORE HOURS, MORE WORK!!



thats not the best part, the best part is...i been driving with my malaysia's license, yes ur allow to do that if you had ur knowledge test done , which took me 3 times to pass it... (yessss i over estimated myself) , so strictly speaking, im not driving with bc license, there fore , theres big chances that they might take away my license and ill be under probation for at least one year before i could go for my roadtest, and by that time, my knowledge test will prolly expired and i will have to do it all over again!!!



darling was sooo mad at me, he had warned me about my careless attitude towards everything in life....why if that wasnt a car accident, why if i knocked some pedestrians down , and killed that somebody.......i was overwhelmed with guilt just thinking about that....because a family came in to the store yesterday to buy a horse for their dead daughter, they just lost her 2 days ago- 27 years old, cause of death unknown.....her mother was tearing in the store just talking about it...and she told us to cherish love ones around us, coz u might not know whats gonna happen...



 



i just spent two hours washing the van yesterday morning, and today........ sighhh sim tia!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



 



I will be careful from now on darling.....sorry for all the trouble

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh noooooo!!! I'm so sorry for you ah lee.. Hope you'll feel better soon.. I'm sure Darryl understands.. Oh nooooo!! I hate having accidents, and boy have I had my fair share of them.. Through that, I realized actually I'm such a crap driver.. Now I drive much more slowly and always accept people's criticism or jokes abt it.. But you are a terrific driver, I don't know how this could have happened to you!! How unfortunate.. I hope everything with your license is fine and the car gets fixed soon for the sake of your studies and convenience.. If you feel bad, just think abt me.. In the one and a half years that I bought my car here, someone deliberately smashed my windows, my tyre got punctured, and i had an accident just like yours.. Not to mention how many parking fines i have received before.. And I also haven't been able to pass my driver qualification test even though i did it twice so i'm still on my P plates!!!! Driving is money and petrol price is sky rocketing!! I think it's because of hurricane katrina.. is it also going up in US/Canada?
Oh well.. i'm happy that you're safe and sound.. that's the most important thing!! *hugs* - YH

Anonymous said...

BTw your breakfast looks damn damn sinful!!!! YH

Yeehwan Yeoh said...

Btw, i have been blogging too..

SuLee said...

oh yea, gas here has gone up so much for the past months, and went up again after katrina...thats why i said, good also to take bus :) heheh... self consoling...well yh, i was dialing darryls number, just two seconds and it happened...soooo never never touch cell phone while ur driving!! esp sms!!!

hahahaha i know,that was for photo purposes, but actually darryl ate it anyway hahaha, i only used half of what u seen, or maybe less....

you been bloggin too!!!??? nice!! now i have more reason to go online :)