Friday, July 07, 2006

ARG!!!

I just stormed out from the class becoz i got my midterm back and it was BAD BAD BAD!!!

I cant even stay in there for another second having ppl asked "hey nicole, how'd you do?" , and i feel like guy sitting next to me is teasing me, is like oh u did worse than me, HAHA!!

i know im acting very childish right now but how could i fucking made so many stupid mistakes!!! the reason i took this course coz i was told is easy, and I ve done so well in other harder classes and im expecting more in this one, but the professor is sicked, he has some kinda cancer and this dumbass TA substituted him, FUCK! that guy is useless!!!

geez im having so much anger in me right now!!!

2 comments:

Ss Lee said...

sometimes, most of the time we tend to under estimate some of the easy subject.

i used to fail my pendidikan jasmani paper because i couldnt remember how many players are there in a bola sepak or bola jaring or bola keranjang. hehehe.

SuLee said...

hahahha now u know?

i think ill blame it on myself, havent been attending classes...

ur right, we tend to underestimate.