Thursday, July 06, 2006

i want my camera back!

I suspect my camera was stolen! I been having too many photoless entries and is getting really boring! geeez my favourite camera! recently we been having too many parties and now we have one candidate in mind that might ve taken the camera. (maybe one dijiridu and one buddha from our basement)

how would you feel if ur good fren steals from you? damn heartbroken right? but of coz , no proof yet.

I admit that i been having eating disorder problem, but i have to lose so much weight b4 i go back! im not going home with ppls stared at me n went like "aiyoh!! ani pui!!!" NO freaking WAY!!!

i think im gonna hold the thought of buying new laptop, i rather spend the money on a bangkok trip, or liposuction..watever!

Butch has left and is been so boring!

3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Catch that thief!

Lose all those unwanted pounds!=)

When are you heading home btw?So nice!I'm stuck..yuck

SuLee said...

hey but ur going to england!!

hehehe, most prolly mid august.

rightmywrong said...

I'll be further stuck with fish and chips and some lame ass beer!=P

So nice can go back to KL and hangout...omigod, i miss mamak!=D