Sunday, December 10, 2006

dummdeedumm

two weeks left before my xmas holiday, ironically, it actually feel kinda sad to be leaving work, 10 days holiday - 5 days of laziness - 3 days of working at the store = 2 days left to finish up two reports writing!!

But see , I planned ahead, instead of letting two reports piling up till the very last minute, i signed up for "lunch and learn" on the 19th, purpose is to push myself to start the research and survey earlier...So when it comes to compiling the report, I actually have all the information and power point slides, enough for me to get it going..

anyway, enough of the boring stuff...

something interesting perhaps?

We attended Schneider Christmas party last friday, i actually managed to fit myself into the dress that i bought god know how many years ago, which is my only so called "cocktail" dress... but during last min shopping for wei on thursday, i actually very tempted to get myself a real cocktail dress, but i know it just going to sit in the closet, perhaps wearing it once a year? or not even that...hmmmmm but they are so pretty though. Maybe next occasion...

I so regret that it actually didnt cross my mind to bring my camera and even when I was at the party - totally never thought of snapping pictures!? whats wrong with me? maybe i got too carried away with the food and fun games that was going on..we didnt stay for the dance, which i really wanted to but everybody at my table seemed to be taking off - is like...oh no more goodie bags to be given away, time to go!

Gordon got a 2G Ipod nano, I SO WANT THAT TOO!!!! hmmm jealousnya......

time to do some xmas shopping, but not today, tasks for today are: -
pooky beacon hill park (checked)
pooky bath + advantage day (checked)
clean the house (unchecked)
put away clean laundry that have been in the basket for two weeks (unchecked)
lay on the couch to watch ANTM C6 finale again! (optional....)

so bottom line, time to get my ass off this chair and start working!!

peace y'all!

No comments: