Monday, December 11, 2006

New born cover girl


"Slip on that color and sleek on that shine, you'll be shinning a really long time
dance! dine! have a vista! the old lipshine ? astala vista ~"

Guess who's the new cover girl? oh my god I closed my eyes and held my breath before Caridee's picture appear on the flat sreen, reason being? i really duwan that B**** melrose to win and honestly Melrose is very strong, i really thought she was gonna win.


Here are Eugena and Melrose - She kicked Caridee's ass on the ghost bride runway walk.


The reason she beat Melrose was because she is extreme! her personality just rock ~But still, my all time favourite will still be Elyse Sewell from the very first cycle...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I dont know why Eugena is in the top 3 loh..
yeah, Elyse Sewell still rocks!!!

SuLee said...

coz the twin couldnt wait to be kicked out! gave the judges lots of reasons to send them home.

But i definately prefer this cycle than the last one.