Sunday, December 03, 2006

Random

Had a short chat with S, and suddenly, it hitted me ( once again) that my life had changed so much ever since I moved to Victoria. She had lived here for quite a few years and moved to vancouver...maybe is the city and more lively life style..she's happier there.. same for K, he claimed that travel 17 hours from another city to a completely different one doesnt change much compare to a two hours ferry ride to a small town.

I admit, it is pain in the ass, or rather a long time to get used to the slow "lay back" life style here..hmmm, maybe i should say is the ppls here, the sulee in klang/kl was the person always surrounded by frens, those that we only hang out and hv fun, or those that we hv heart to heart talk and cried together.. and it hitted me yesterday that over here..i have tonnes of frens to hang out and have fun, BUT those that we can open up, chat and share...zero!

mind me, im loving victoria, more and more...and i can see myself live here with my husband, children and pets for the rest of my life... Is it the place? the ppls? or is myself that is changing...I mean i used to be able to trust everybody and tell everybody everything about me! and slowly Im closing up...why? i dunno.....

I do share alot with darling, and he's always there for me, but it will be nice if i could have this gf to talk about girlie stuff, to share...and to cry together.... maybe the first thing i have to do is first to open up... S quoted that " it is better than to feel, lost than never get to feel at all", becoz ppl move in and out from this town so much, and it is hard to see another fren is leaving...Maybe she is right....

but, like what soprano always say : " what u gonna do? "

But for now, Family matters the most to me...

blood test this weekend, hmmmmm....

No comments: