Thursday, October 18, 2007

movie club night !

Yesterday was movie night, and when I heard about the movie title, i wasnt intrigue at all, i mean having to go through sejarah class was bad enough and do i have to put this up ,,, again!?

well visual effects will make it interesting so i'd give it a try.. So we watched "Elizabeth-The golden age"

but that film just blew my mind away!!! I got so interested by the story line and i looked up history of Queen Elizabeth right the very next morning! they said this is not as good as the first one 10 years ago, not so political and kinda all over the place, i wouldnt know because I havent seen the first one yet. but I drove to blockbuster right after the movie trying to get my hand on one, but they all got rented out!

I thought she was so inspiring, even though to the modern women these days. She's powerful, independent and she loves her peoples!



before the movie, while waiting for our dinners getting ready from KFC which cost like twice as much in the cinema!!! we bumped into this family.....so we decided to chill with them ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



No comments: