Sunday, October 21, 2007

i finally DID IT!!!! haha!

Yesterday was the best Friday! I had developed a different attitude at work lately, I usually tried to avoid talking to Mr X and if i had to, ill be complying even though i have question marks all over my head or disagreements all over my chest!

but i ve been rather short lately, which I dont know why, was it because I ve had it ? was that my limit? I had challenged every single thing that he said - with attitude! boy did that ever feel good! and the result of that, i been picked on again. Or you call that sabotaged?

but thats ok....bring it on! i tried to take this coz is only two more months to go, after all i had been taking it for half a year. whats another two months!? But i find my heart is pumping fast each time, im afraid i will lose my mind and start yelling at him at the place im trying to get a full time job for. wow how professional is tat?

so i stepped into my boss's office, I started with " i ve been contemplating to have this conversation with you MONTHS ago but decided not to because i didnt wanna create this negative energy, but i ve had it up to here.........."

so you can pretty much imagine the rest, oh yea i was straight forward, angry and i did create a big impact. and he sensed my pain, he was really listening.

" sorry to put you in this position, I dont know what can you do, but something needs to be done!! "

boy THAT.FELT.SO.GOOD! oh my god, i had finally did what i been trying to do for months! and i wont regret it - for once i am 200% confident that i did the right thing!

3 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah its the right thing..some times these bosses are ppl who see the big picture and often dont see details..so you got to make them realise..

rightmywrong said...

bravo! ;)

SuLee said...

my boss is really cool, you know his quote is "If I failed to recognize, I failed my job". He wants to know what is REALLY going on with the team, what can be improved. I really look up to him