Saturday, October 13, 2007

picture perfectttttt

PW photograph is booked - Next Saturday! please god , i beg you to stay with me to keep the land dry, i dont need no sun-shine, but just please dont rain~

Went in to the bridal store to get the gloves, just when i found the right pair and ready to pay for it, the store owner walked to me and told me they been trying to contact me for the past weeks, my dress is here!!!

yayyyy now i dont need to use the keh leh feh dress, i can use my perfect dress for the picture!!


lets see again

wedding dress -checked
veil -checked
shoes - checked
Jewelry - checked
hair accessories - checked
hair +make up - checked
photographer - checked
1 carat diamond ring - N/A
Suit -checked
tie -checked
pocket square -checked
belt -checked
shoes -checked
cufflink -checked

we still need vest!!!

im still 6 lbs away from my targeted weight. but i have 3 more months, so what if the PW photos look bit chubby.

No comments: