Friday, October 26, 2007

My virgin pumpkin

I carved my first pumpkin ever yesterday! and is not as hard as I thought, but i didnt do a very good job, as you could still see the dark marker line - I got so excited that i signed up for pumpkin carving contest at work!


hmm...hmmm what am i going to carve!? gotto be something unique....what should it be, what should it be......


I know halloween is during the fall for a reason, and whats the story behind jack o lantern? and and..... the color of orange isnt scary!? I dont get it.......







Yesterday was Jazmin's birthday, and she's only 22!!! we were going to do the corn maze carnival, they said the haunted house is pretty scary, apparently there are few exits throughout the way - some of you might not be able to take it. but anyway it got cancel, and we went to boston pizza to have some appies and beer.

We walked to Boston Pizza to celebrate Jazz's birthday, it was freeeezing cold outside and I only have a thin layer of jacket, got weather here is sooo weird, is like a 10 degrees temp drop overnight, so damn unpredictable!



The chickadees



Jenene is such a cutie! in a weird way hahaha, i love this girl
Darling is pushing Jazz down hill - im talking about high speed! guess she got too scared.





happy baaaaaaarthdaaaay! she loves spinach dip


We told the waiter to bring the nastier thing he could ever make, so he left and said " dont forget, you guys have your birthday coming up tooo!!"

and he brought this, apple sour puss and jack daniel shot, drop in the evil yet yummy whipped cream!





No comments: