Monday, March 10, 2008

Job Hunting Status

I must ve sent out 20 applications, and still havent hear anything from anybody...

This is getting really frustrating especially when my bank account has reach the point of negative! so much for my past year saving - i threw them all on the wedding.

well, gotto start from zero again,

I called my ex boss finding out their new hiring plan.

B: " do you know KE is hiring again?"
me : " yea i know, and i had applied to it but he had rejected me before..."
B: " well doesnt mean he's going to reject you forever..."
me : " true, well ok i ll give him a call to find out..."


so i hung up and call KE

KE:" KE speaking"
me: " hi is Nicole...bla bla bla...so I saw you have a new posting, do you think i still stand a chance?"
KE: " well.....I dont think so, coz it hasnt been that long since your last application and we are looking for someone with more experience"
me : " alright...just though I'd check"


.................ouch!......................

I m really hoping I could go back to Schneider Electric, its such a good company to work at. And Im waiting and checking everyday for the new postings like B said is going to be up.

Gosh....I so need a job and get my career started.

House is still a mess but in a good way, we ripped off all the carpet and putting on new laminate floor. It doesnt cost too much coz darling is doing it on his own, Im so proud of him! he actually did a very good job! the room is finished, and just needed the wall painted and installing the baseboards. But we can wait on that one since our new king size bed doesnt come till this thursday.

Living room is in the process of installing baseboard, hopefully we can set up the living tonight because is darling's bday tomorrow :) I am getting rid of the single seat armchair and the recliner, and instead of that im gonna throw a bean chairs to save some space. so the living area will be more spacious and Lex will have more room to move around.

What is my contribution? well nothing really, I just painted all the doors which was an easy job and i guess im painting the room's wall tonight.

what a big expense for us :

the floor
the paint
the bed
the bedsheet
the baseboard

gosh I lagi need a job !

No comments: