Monday, March 31, 2008

im drowning

I was just reading the famous blogger in Singapore - Xiaxue, 's blog. And she had all these pictures of her trip in langkawi posted up, and she made a comment about how they were paying her for all these luxury treatments!

man it was really something, wat did she really have to do to become all famous so all these sponsors will pay her so that she would mention them or put pictures up in her website?

is crazy isnt it? and that's her fulltime job. (well that part is abit pathetic)

I cant help but to wonder what kinda life would that be...you were just paid to go travel, try out nice food in nice restaurants, or anything fun really.... ahhh it is my fantasy now to have someone to pay me to do so...

ah well, or or! what about striking a lottery!? hahha clearly i am dreaming, honestly i ve been in my dream for the past month - everything seem unclear, blurry....

I seriously need to get back my life together, know why m i almost online for 24 /7?

i m in denial, im avoiding - i ve done that before , i ve been in this stage - the only difference this time is i know exactly whats happening....... I soaked myself in some addiction like play black jack or poker online to keep myself away from everything.


is this really the solution? of coz not.... I need to get my life really started again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, the denial and the drowning is part of the In-Between-Places that come to all of us from time to time. You are done with your studies and you haven't started a fresh job. And you know what? That is okay.

Cos you will start your career eventually. And once that part of your life starts rolling again, this will be but a distant memory.

Or not.

I remember my periods of indulgent inactivity with some degree of embarrassment ("What am I doing now? Eh, how to say har...") and self-indignation ("Haiyah, how come I don't do something productive leh?") --- but they were also an impetus to get my ass off the ground eventually and keep moving.

The addiction bit (online 24/7, cyber-games) is unavoidable also. Have to fill up the time somehow, right? But once you start moving again, you'd be surprised how fast these habits fall away...

So don't worry, or worry, but now that you'll be okay. :D

*hugs*

SuLee said...

Thanks Kenny, I know i will be ok but i just hate to be in stage...just feel like getting drunk all the time...so useless