Wednesday, June 25, 2008

the corporate slave


Things at work had slowed down a lot, well ups and down. I guess this is different compared to Schneider. In Schneider Basically tasks were given for the whole month or two, thus that kept me incredibly busy! I liked that because it motivated me and kept me moving. And I can actually organize my schedule way better!

But here I noticed I sit around a lot waiting for fixes, or equipment availability before I can proceed. The flow is not consistent. Well I guess I shouldn’t be complaining much considering the “tough time” I went through to get A job even. And I do know the fact that many of my course mates are still in that position of “looking”. I sent an email to the “management” to sort of ask for feedbacks about my performance and hopefully things I can improve. I was hoping they will bring up the fact that it seems like I have no motivation. Cause I don’t! But instead of doing this through emails, they decided to go out for lunch with me this Friday and do this face to face! *GASP!* oh well, ill take it like a trooper!

It is quite a drag to sit around to wait for that time of the day – 1700 hour! I want constant work that will make my day go by so quickly, is like before I know it is 4.30pm and damn I need to stay late to finish things up! (Well I guess ill be complaining again when that time comes) man! Am I ever gonna be happy!?

I refused to be a corporate slave but sadly that’s my destiny, my life….. -_-

2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

Guess what, gary and i were discussing about this issue just this afternoon..i think i got my own way to "beat" the downtime in the office...hear em from my blog, let me post it up in a bit ;)

SuLee said...

WEE!! really you do?! aside from surfing net and facebook? haha

i cant wait to read about them!