Friday, June 20, 2008

dont you just love it?


Is been such a rollercoaster ride for me for the past month. Crazy emotion mixed with laughs and tears. I don’t know if I can take any more of these. I need a new balance in my life and consistency. But my heart is still not pounding in consistent beat yet. How long more will it take? I think it is going to be much longer than I thought.

As much as I would like to blame it on my hormone but I know is not. It was me messing up my own mind as well as others. I sincerely apologized for that. And I will put the pieces back together again. I will try very hard and is probably going to take a long time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember that song? Life's a Rollercoaster...

rightmywrong said...

yup life is indeed a roller coaster ride..everyday is so full of surprises, not to mention life..sit tight and enjoy the ride ;)

SuLee said...

true but i HATE rollercoaster!

rightmywrong said...

hang in there babe! ;)