Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Second check-up and little update

All my worries about my little one have officially gone yesterday after my second check up yesterday, the ultrasound looks good, blood test, urine test everything seems normal. and the most amazing thing is I got to hear about my baby's little heart beat!!

It was soooo amazing! and I wanted to share with everyone right away!

A little update:

Karen and Sean r in town and we just came back from our road trip to the canadian rockies (will upload some pictures soon), we were on the road for 5 days and weather was great all the way, of all the camping gear we packed, we only camped on the first night. which kinda sucks coz i wanted to camp more. Saw all kinda wild life on the road it was absolutely priceless! esp the baby black bear who attempted to climb on our car.No actually he did climbed on for a few seconds, before we totally freaked out and drove away.


Work is going fine, my colleagues are lovely and I love my boss, she's so understanding for giving me so many days off when my sister's in town. My convocation is tomorrow and i been waiting for years for this day! too bad my mom is not here to witness this :( but oh well most ppls I love are around me. I am very lucky in that sense.


Karen and sean are leaving on Thursday, so much for fun two weeks, im gonna miss them so much, and from then Im just gonna take good care of my baby. :) I cant wait to see him/her to grow bigger and bigger inside me :)

7 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

well glad to see everything is alright..and cant wait for the baby to pop out in the nxt couple of mths!

SuLee said...

haha hey Joe! is been a while, more like next 7months!

rightmywrong said...

so it's going to be a 2009 baby? before or after CNY? haha better before CNY so can bring mommy wealth :D

SuLee said...

gonna be a xmas baby :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, it'd be so exciting... waiting to see your baby arrive together with the other readers of your blog. :)

SuLee said...

still long way to go Kenny, haha dont get me all excited now!!

rightmywrong said...

yea! keep us updated!