Thursday, June 12, 2008

Road trip update - Pictures

Nothing much exciting happening lately except that my belly is growing bigger and harder each day! I gotto admit this feels amazingly weird. I also signed up for the newsletter by email which will tell me my pregnancy each week. I thought that was pretty cool.

Work has been pretty easy, and im still enjoying what I do so far. Karen and Sean was here two weeks ago and now they are gone, we had awesome time together and took lotsa pictures (she did) in our road trip! Here goes

Vancouver food fest!










Peyto Lake



Colombia Icefield (10000 ft of solid ice underneath)

First day camp at Golden



Lake Louise

Frozen Morraine Lake

I know i shouldnt Jump!


Big elk!Mountain goats!

Saw a friend on the way back
He came pretty close and climbed on our van.

No comments: