Saturday, October 08, 2005

bad day? yeaaa....

i dunno if u had tried this before, blogging with full emotion and just cant wait to let everything out, almost like ur bursting urself into million of pieces.

blah, anyway....

i was told that im becoming an "average man" , with "it was never my fault" kinda attitude, come to think about it, is true...see, i get influenced easily (here i go again...blame it on something else) No but seriously, i wish to be around women more often, like soft n lady like kinda women. I want to be like them!

have to do something about my ego boost, im annoyed with it, this has to stop at some level. I posted an entry about self centered when i started blogging, people with that problem seemed to put alot of "I, me or myself" in their sentences,hey! just check this entry out,no seriousy count it! ( mind u, i ve already corrected alot of them.)

yup im one of them. and I hate it!! try to be an opposite side of it, im the loser with low self esteem, confidence level down to zero. Why do things has to be from one extreme to another eh? somehow ,the in between balance has to be found. HAS TO BE!

the new store is coming together, thanks to alot of people, but since monday, besides bringing down dinner, i didnt help around at all, feel so boh yiong. when he had the whole list of people to thank to, i wasnt in the list, plus the colour i chose turned out - not so great. rewritten work term report was sent back for rewrite AGAIN, and i deleted the softcopy, HOW COULD I DO THAT!?!?! i should really go bang my head on the wall now....

boy can things ever go right?

hey girl friends!! i miss you girls, lets have heart to heart session...

1 comment:

Nair said...

hey sulee,
I have tagged you with 55 word story. Visit my blog and see my story at Knock...Knock