Monday, October 24, 2005

my english disaster

everyone else is busy n panic with midterm tomorrow which i dont hv. gonna do the course next fall, is that a really tough course or the teacher sucks?

i was making fun of them and someone striked me, next term im gonna be doing that all alone...that kinda worries me, n made me realised that im such a "dependent", seriously and thats not good!

my trasnfer report finally passed after re-writting for the second time,(pheeeew!) both of my report markers commented bout my writting, particularly english usage. which really bugs me when it comes to technical writting....i have an english midterm tomorrow which worth any other assignments.

wat the hell was i thinking taking english distance? now i would much prefer to attend classes, actually hv someone there to guide for the amount of fees i paid. Once again distance education is a bad bad idea!!

if I have one term off, what would I do?

1. take proper "University Writting"
2. Learn C++ , matlab, and html hopefully...

edit *******************************************

of all the shit i mentioned earlier in this entry, and im not doing anything with my english midterm later besides borrowed a big ass dictionary frm the library, almost like, is ok to fail it..haha. but seriously, this course is tough and i dunno where to begin. maybe reading harry potter will help alittle bit, but two hours sleep definately wont, can imagine myself taking up all the time flipping my dictionary n sweat my ass off!

we did the craziest thing just now, after a long chat for about two hours, (which is really rare), he downloaded whole bunch of "The blues brothers" and we were shaking and bumping our asses to the songs, all those crazy funny dance moves were priceless...yea baby! shut off the light and lets groove to the music! believe me, that was faaaaaaaar more fun than going down to a club.

No comments: