Friday, October 28, 2005

graduation

Last nite , I finally tried out the asam laksa rempah packet that was given to me sometime ago when sue ann mentioned bout hometown food...

Just added a can of tuna instead of sardine , fwaaaahhh, tasted pretty damn good!!

My biggest craving is solved!!

i knew the careless me would let this happen, and it finally did today!!!

i left 350 class without my laptop, found out that i was empty handed ONE HOUR LATER...gosh almost cry as i was running around the campus like a mad woman searching for my baby, was plesantly surprised to spot it lying besides the chair in the classroom!! (mind you, there were quite a few ppls in the class) gosh...i might hv no luck for 649 but today is definately my lucky day, it must be the good deed i had done :)


NOW!!!

theres a debate frm two ppl with different background....

scenario -
going to a close relative's for dinner, but the dinner wasnt that great, so when the cook seeked for opinion bout her cooking...

A told her the truth, with advices how to improve.

B is being polite, afraid of hurting cook�s feeling, and told her dinner was great!

Which one would u be? I used to be type B , but slowly im transforming to the other..*shrug!*

Anyway, It was yong's graduation day tonite, it was the first time ever I attended any,wahhhhhhhhh, how I wish my turn will be here soon.. I mean seriously, I been in university since 2000, well yea I worked here and there but never been really exposed to the real working world�and im 24!!!

This is quite unacceptable�.but oh well! Those who r working out there always tell me how they wish to be in school guess is just what u don hv eh?

Got couple bottles of wine, kinda goes well with the Italian I made tonite�mmmm~ and blues brothers on the side while the fire place is going.

what a night!

congratulation yong!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com




ahhhhh, i want this!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



hehe sorry yong, its urs...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



No comments: