Monday, October 10, 2005

the truth or beautiful lies?

do u lose ur temper very often? I do, abosolutely hate it, n is so hard to fix... u know biting ur teeth n control it…one time, two times, three times.. oh god, is not a pretty sight when u let it all out eventually.

Sister was telling me that some of her frens are pretentious, is not that they are bad ppls, but not as genuine as her, so that upset her abit.

Now tell me, is that a good thing or bad thing being honest ? (when the truth is always ugly)
Do ppls really like beautiful lies although they know they’re not true?

Mmmmmmm….?

I have been thinking too much, too much nonsense, no matter what im doing or where I am, gotto divert that to something else, TV? how about….school work, which is inevitable I guess, so it ll be good in that sense.


****************************************************

just had two sleeping pills and whole glass of yucky sherry...hopefully ill be able to sleep soon.....pls god, i have a long day tomorrow.

No comments: