Sunday, October 30, 2005

last strike

rainy day, my sleep was great after a beer n chocolate 3 in the morning..

went around freaking town to look for breakfast place, long line up at floyd's so nate suggested blue fox cafe which i been wanting to go all this while (coz theres always a long line up, plain kiasuness), tak jadi juga coz of i had to start my day as soon as possible!

so we ended up at honey bun's, so much hassle for a breakfast on sunday...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


my pink warm socks, christmas present from kelly two years ago(she figured bout my bimboness, and im loving these! haha)
wat do u mean gross?! is freshed in the morning!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



very effective today, spent half effort than yesterday and learnt twice as much!! thanks to the pals and sima.

but frankly, i dont care about this anymore and definately relaxes me to think that way , like ALOT!

No comments: