Wednesday, August 29, 2007

another depressing post.

went out with A and J for lunch today, after all the bitching and girlie talk, we came to the conversation of being lost, goal searching, or even avoiding...

I admit, i had been avoiding the question myself - is time to really think about what I want.....

Im in denial, im lost, i am lonely, no one could understand that.

lately it has been too many depressing / angry posts. Obviously im going through some tough time - or perhaps i need some hormone shots to booze me up bit.

why dont i feel good about life? i want consistency.

im hurting

3 comments:

zewt said...

what can be wrong...you're in canada... got a husband... away from here...

consistency?

SuLee said...

i ve been told that many times, your right, i should be happy with my life. guess the problem is with me.

Lack of endorphin in my system - therefore i have low tolerance for pain.

harpylistens said...

i love you sulee.i miss our good ol times. meanwhile, stay happy