Friday, August 24, 2007

whats this all about?

I tend to get annoyed with the males around me.

some of them is because all he could talk about is "I I I, me me me, myself myself myself" and not so interested of listening to other's story. gets touchy and offended over small little thing.

some of them is because he's full of himself, likes to put others down just to make himself look better. I think the reason is he is being insecure.

some of them is because he thinks you are incapable, all the comments coming from him about you is negative. And he will keep on nagging and nagging this and that you are not doing right. hardly hear any nice things he had to say about you.

some of them is because he's stubborn, everything you said is incorrect, everything you said followed by "but...., or no, or theres a better way"


but all the above have a common issue - they dont realize it, and if you tell them off ( IF YOU ) they will find all the strength in their male power to defend themselves. Ready to put up a good fight to deny.



Actually im more annoyed with myself that i cant put up with that.



just leave me alone...... i honestly just want to be alone.......im depressed again

3 comments:

rightmywrong said...

take it easy gurl chill

SuLee said...

im trying to....and is vodka the solution? i guess not.........

rightmywrong said...

a little won't hurt...

but make sure hangover doesn't live another day

life is tough but we don't hv any choice..you either take it as it comes or live it like it's hell...ur call babe..don't worry, everything is going to be alright =)