Wednesday, August 08, 2007

sweet 16 - long long time ago...

Last weekend, M has couple of friends visiting from vancouver, one of them is this sweet 16 years old girl. She reminded darling of me when I was 16.

I sat back sipping on my beer - thinking , omg, that was me 10 years ago. Im old!

it was a fun night, we drank, we danced, we had chips and pizza. but i was a tiny bit depress.

what had i achieved the passed 10 years? what had i learnt? and how much wiser hv I gotten?

oh man, i need more time to make that list.

or perhaps I dont want to...

I sure miss 16, particularly high school, my good friends, puppy love....

Do you remember your 16?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the buildings of my school got burnt down when I was 16! hehehe

Ss Lee said...

my english teacher is very pissed off and she throw the plastic chair from the stage.

i did not witness it, my friend told me because i skip school that day.

Ee Leng said...

When I was 16, that was when we were in the same class in Form 4. 16 and 17, best 2 years of my life. Had a great school life with you girls....ponteng-ing at the back stage....pissing off Cik Anita....running away from school to my house (without me)....annoying Mr Fungus....etc. LOL!

SuLee said...

strawhoney - gosh thats not a good memory was it? Pooky just turned two yesterday and we threw him a party (or another excuse for BBQ) - he sure had fun with the special treatments he got from everyone.

Soo sian - wah damn violent man your teacher, is a he or she? but i kinda admire that courage haha. anything else, something you actually experienced?

Ee Leng - Seriously form 4 and 5 were the best 2 years of my life too!! if you asked anyone from our group, i think they will agree with us. ohhh man crack me up thinking back those mischievous actions of ours. esp pissing Anita off. Do you remember the special performances by the estates and kelly all taruking Anita in 5s? woh that was priceless man!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

haha its been a good 6 yrs ago for me alr..laugh at those days especially meeting up with those in the same year after so long..to imagine i spoke more in 1 nite to them compared to a whole year in the same school..

SuLee said...

haha, it brings you right back to those good old times - i love those gathering, but see i was from a girls school, so can you picture big group of us sitting on a big round table in a steamboat restaurant like chicken backside talking about who-did-what.

yes for some reasons, we all love steamboat :)