Tuesday, July 12, 2005

another and another shopping spree

I should really list the "episodes" of all the shopping spree entries, then ill know how much i spent on attempting to make myself look better, but still not any better but just plain GOOD!heheheh,(wahhh behtahan myself!!!) wonder where did i get all that confidence eh? haha got *hitted* by this cute guy in the bus stop. *shy*, ani pui still got market.

Today has been quite a day,i feel like a scout! first helped two ppls (at diff time) for directions,then this lady to pick up all the stuff tat she dropped in the bus, then i found a purse in the lobby of my clients apartment. took a peek inside and there were quite a big stack of dollar bills,(and a pad. haha..)as tempted as i wanted to just take the money n go shopping, i brought it up to my clients to see what we can do, and tat turned out to be her roomates purse. Im so proud of myself!! hehe, but i spent 100bucks shopping today, *ouch!* :~( and that makes me not feeling good at all, which has against the whole purpose of shopping. ARRGG such a dilemma! I shouldnt hv got down at the tilicum mall stop, should ve gone straight home.Maybe I shouldnt go to mainland this weekend. I still have to come up with 1k for my tuition fees.

before shopping i went to camosun college to post a notice to sell my books, been keeping them for one good year for this year bridge students. Spoke to some of them and found there are quite a few new editions,oh well! Dropped by Blairs office, and we chatted for half an hour, is so good to see him again. He s the sweetest instructor i ever had. Wish he'd call me for sailing trip as im still in his sailing list.

last but not least, the goodies i bought today : -



nicole richies sunglasses , she paid thousands for hers and took me only $20.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



cardigan+ blink blink lace spaghatti strap 2 in 1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



this is actually the back of the blouse.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



and a feminine cardigan, welcome to my closet

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




As i said, i felt bad for spending so much, so im thinking of returning one or two of them. or ill stay in victoria for the weekend. mmmm tough decision eh!?

3 comments:

Ss Lee said...

ohh!!! i love those shades!!

SuLee said...

you do!? its cute eh! when s your birthday ??? hehehe

Ss Lee said...

*slurps*