Thursday, July 07, 2005

Lets pray for world peace

Is sad to hear another terror attack, major blasts in England after Irish time. well I reckoned....Tony Blair is not my favourite person but is sad to see this happened to innocent civilians, especially my good frens are there. I recieved email from kelly today saying that shes fine, when i read the subject of the email :"Im fine" , I didnt know what was going on, well after all Im 8 hours behind , as I went through, OMG, her office is only 10 mins walk from where the bus got blew up! and she takes bus to work everymorning....Thank god, Thank god, Thank god that she s fine,so is danny.

Tsunami attacked, it was sad...but is mother nature, cant blame nobody. But terrorism is really throwing me off!! i felt really sorry for "them" who are being cold blooded, becoz they were trained to hate and to kill. This might be part of the what we called "holy war" ,We may have different belief but what did religion teaching actually do to them? I dont think these are part of it, then WHY!? WHY!?
And how did it feel for the US and Britain troops in Iraq war ,bombing and killing hundreds of innocents, who got caught up in the situation and absolutely helpless? They have wife and kids back home awaited for their returns,and this is going to haunt them for the rest of their life. For the ones who assigned the war, the ones who supported it, to me they are no difference than terrorists, than murderers.

I just dont get it!!when will this end?? Well at least,Im glad there are still majority of us who wanted the world to be a better place. lets pray for world peace, NMHRGK


 



this pic was taken only seconds after the blast
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
two ppls died in the bus blast
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: