Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Home Alone

heres my version of home alone, and this will last for two weeks, as darling and Andrei took off to their road trip across BC to Alberta this morning.All they brought was camping gears n clothes as they gonna camp all the way and guess their biggest expense will be on gas than anything else. I was soooooo tempted to go but work n school n tests, two weeks is too long. Well guess im not exactly alone as Shimi (the cat) is here coz Jefri left to Malaysia and the cat will stay with us till they find her a new home.

She s now outside of my room scratching n meowing to come in, i just saw her paw slided underneath the door. hehehe, guess i have to let her in now...

yup i did and shes lying on the bed with me now.

I could make use of this month since I dont hv to work coz everybody is away for holiday,and is the last month of the semester which mean projects due, final and midterm 2 r close together. I met this electric female engineer from SGI meeting, I was asked if im interested in this 6 months work term, sent my resume and cover letter today and hopefully ill get it,is canada marine engineering,good pay and good benefits if u work for government here unlike in Malaysia. yup they r rich coz of the crazy tax weeeeeee have to pay. and this will make ur CV sooooooooo much prettier. YUP! the canadian government. Before anything I have to find out if permanent resident can "serve" their govenrment or strictly canadian? duh!!! dont we get the same benefits beside voting? and i dont care about the elections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing