Saturday, July 30, 2005

flower n garden show - day 3 aka crappy day

Im not in the best of mood right now...im exchausted...came home, checked msges , Tana left a msg, I was supposed to show up this morning, Constantly i been reminding myself tat ill be working on sat,(as i ve been really forgetful lately...) infact, i work every saturday morning this summer, how could i forget bout that right??? but this time, i did, maybe is the flower n garden show, maybe i been caught up with this busy busy schedule....I just didnt show up,

I totally broke down crying when i heard the msg, is like, how can i forget!?!? wats been going on with my mind?!?!?! am i messed up or wat??

when i called Tana , she was this cold cold lady , tell me they dont need me for now. WHAT THE FUCK!? I ve been doing a good job, is just this time and they want me out, I apologised n apologised for being so forgetful..well as the matter of fact, I was going to quit b4 fall as I ll be taking more courses n cant work tat much at all.

they re not my favourite person, calculative about tat 10mins tat i came late, n wat bout those extra "10mins"S tat I ve been staying?? Cant use their microwave coz they havent even had breakfast!???!?!? WHAT THE HECK!?!? Im relief in a way that Im out of this but it just that i could ve worked one more month...ARGG fuck tat!! Im done with these idiots.

************************************************************************

We were expected to be busier today at the F&G show, but it was just ok, sold alot of those fan crossed hat though...and found out that there were other ppl started selling hats today, n they sell it infront of the entrance...saw tonnes of ppls wearing theirs... damn competitive loh...

I hate competition, but guess tats the way the world is, really...im sick of comparing, go away! i duwanna compare with u, im just doing my own shit. my house, my garden, my lunch, my projects, my grades...I deserved what I did n so do u. so stop it!

On n all, my jaw was actually tired n hurting for smiling....coz there were too many happy old ppls there, u gotto be happy too being around them and we were until later of the day..

Once again, i crashed, but is ok to break down, so tat i let things out n tomorrow will be better...darling supposed to take over the store but he didnt, he was just there for me....thank you so much..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*die die also must say something ... *

can upload some pics ah ???

comparing maybe sucky at times if it's too extended .. but via comparision, there are improvements too ...

SuLee said...

wahh no need so min keong lahh hahahha.....

no pics taken recently until last nite, will keep em posted hopefully soon...but u keep posting though!