Monday, December 05, 2005

male hormone suffocation

for the past two days, i ve been on a electromagnet marathon for avg 10 hours each day with half an hour lunch break in between, gosh ! m i overwhelmed or wat?
Batt kinda running low, gotto charge up coz this wednesday will only be the first one! cant possibly wear myself out now...

and why does some ppl has to be such a jerk ?!

anyway..

during lunch today, out of sudden, Wei just lifted her head up from her laptop and asked: "do u wanna go shopping tomorrow?" , yea i know thats a very regular sentence you could hear almost on a daily basis - but not mine!!
i was thrilled but after second thought, "no, how bout wednesday, after my FIRST final" , "sure, coz i wanna get hair cut and get my hair highlighted, bla bla bla "

omg!! i know it is very sampat to be making a big fuss out of this, but this is GIRLS TALK!! ya ya im so pathedic and sad but hey , cant blame me as im almost suffocated by the smell of male hormone around me.(besides those two at home:p)
"shoo! shoo! pls go play far far" more than half of you are idiots!!

the good news is.....

Ever since last week, my weight machine told me that im down by 4lbs , but this morning, i suspected this machine has reached its life span, well that will be clarified from the gym which i hadnt been visited for a week now. we'll see!

No comments: