Thursday, December 08, 2005

somebody slap me!!

alarm went off at 6 this morning, but of coz i was too "tired" to wake up.

finally awoke up by pooky's saliva all over my face. Walked to subway to get breakfast sandwich, and i dunno why darling came out with 3 sandwiches in his hand,

me : why u bought 3?
D: one for u, one for me, and we ll share another one.
me : (but subway sandwich is quite big)
oh remember we used to do that in any of the hawker stalls when there were too
many choices and we want them all?
D: (light in eyes) yaya, those food~~

as we were walking back, i was stuffed by my steak n egg sandwich (which was yummmmmmmmy by the way) and he turned to me

D: i think im full
me: you think? i dont understand why u bought 3, is quite big
D: wow, this is so not me, wow..
me: yea i know,which is good! im not me too, two years ago, i used to give u half of my food, now i sometime take urs.
D: WHY DO U THINK I BOUGHT 3!?!?!?!
me : ..........(kena pula)


came home and cooked lunch, to bring down to the store, by the time im done, is 12 noon, *gasp!* gotto start studying!!

read blog, surf net...one hour passed, so sleepy, might as well take a short nap, too sleep also cannot concentrade.

woke up 4 in the afternoon, *GASP!!* (again) OHHH NOO half day gone!!! pooky! i was counting on u to wake me up, but ur more deeply asleep than me!!

oh well, ill eat lunch first, chat on the phone, play with pookey...taped friends.

is 7 now, and im blogging, what the heck am i thinking, im sooooooooo lazy and unmotivated today! somebody pls slap me!!

No comments: