Thursday, December 22, 2005

pls stop the flow!!

I been having my P for more than two weeks, oh boy am I low in blood or what? thanks to the depot shot....and i think thats the reason why I been so tired n sleepy lately.....but im kinda getting concerned bout this. if this doesnt stop I would hv to go visit Dr Vaughan again.

This afternoon, pooky made a BIG MESS in the bathroom with his .... omg do i really wanna blog about this? nono, is unfair for u guys.

talking bout fairness , today as I was cleaning, Zaku ( 5 yrs old kid) came to me saying " Nicole, Im gonna talk to my mom that is not fair that ur doing all the cleaning job " , that was very sweet of him but I was like " but Zaku, I get paid for that, and I need the money " , well , guess he didnt quite understand what i was talking about.

Just about half an hour ago, i saw a flash light, " who the hell is taking pic in the store?" so i ignored that. and just 5 seconds later, this loud thunder sound shocked the hell of everybody besides me , hehehe . well thunder storm is pretty common back home isnt it? but is rare here, i never hear one here. so ppl were like : "OH MY GODDDD!! WHATS GOING ON!! WATS THAT AN EARTHQUAKE!!!??"
ohhh plssss~~~
i guess the strike must be taken down quite a few traffic lights, on the way home to make dinner, i came across one broken one, see thats the problem when u dont hv a proper lightning arrester installed. but guess wat, there werent any massive jam wat so ever. they made it work like a four way - whoever came to a complete stop at the junction get to go first. is like bam bam bam, go go go. i wouldnt hv imagined what kinda jamm i could ve gotten into if it was back home.

anyway guess u guys been missing me huh....hehe *beh hiao pai seh *

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Image hosted by Photobucket.com


No comments: