Thursday, December 29, 2005

just another day - nothing special

had just gobbled down ANTM S4, pheeeeeeeew!! well not entirely coz i wasnt able to get episode 8 & 9 *shrug* and those two have my favourtie photo shoot, I really wanted Kahlen to win but....Naima got it becoz she did well in the runway...oh well, is not that theres anything i could do.

in the middle of downloading S5. eeeeerrrrrmmmm...dont really like the girls there.

is crazy out there right now. Wind is blowing like a minor hurricane attack...seriously is quite scary. I could literally hear the wind "roaring" and all ready to swallow all of us down. And poor darling is not home yet, still working out there...I got to come home two hours earlier, so of coz i took a "short" nap.

I seriously want a day off, just do nothing but hanging out with myself, well ok i dont mind pooky lazying around my legs. After meeting that giant puppy last night, I really want another big dog, just for that 5 mins, pooky was having so much fun with her, he was actually bullying her...can u believe that!?!?ohhh damn! we should ve just adopted her!!! and remember that golden retrievers to be given away deal? well i believe that is a scam, one of those mails to get ppls to pass around...coz i found those pictures online today!!?? GRRRRRR WTH!!

anyway im expecting a guest right now - kenny, he's darling's cousin and he arrived in vancouver days ago for school. So he's gonna stay for couple of days and spend some time with darling...

talking about school, mine is gonna start soon, siggghh good time always pass by fast, although my holiday is just working n working in the store but im enjoying that like 10 times more than going to school , seeing those faces that disgust me so much! yucks!!! but this time, im gonna be dealing with new faces, coz most of my mates r gonna be in work term and im catching up for what i missed last year for taking two months holiday back home...but it was sure worth it though *grin*

No comments: