Friday, February 03, 2006

cny at home

yay! finally the favour i asked from my cousin has been accomplished, i told her to take lotsa pictures on her cny house party, particular on my sisters n mom.

so here there are, just looking at those pictures at least i could feel the cny mood alittle bit better..thanks couzie!

these are my cousins, the one in the middle really will be growing up to be a fine lady! the one on the right reminded me so much of myself when i was around her age...
Image hosting by Photobucket



I so remember this look of my aunt(blue shirt) when she's distributing cards on banlat session!

Image hosting by Photobucket



and she was pierce-looking at my mom, obviously once again mom said something to make fun of her (again!)jor! mommy, u gained weight, nvm ill adjust abit to make u look slimmer...dunno what sean is doing back there, either put more money or taking money from his wallet.
Image hosting by Photobucket

everybody say cheese to the camera, nice try couzie trying to avoid the camera, hahaha i cant stop laughing when i saw my uncle's pose. n popo look bit tired...n i just realised she looked older...Image hosting by Photobucket

hahhhahaha priceless shot couzie!! how did u manage to do that without getting into trouble?
Image hosting by Photobucket

mom n fen, they both gained weight la
Image hosting by Photobucket

fen n sean, hehe i call them beng & lian
Image hosting by Photobucket

tong tong ciang lion dance, this was happening at grandma's when i called...Image hosting by Photobucket

look how lao liat?
Image hosting by Photobucket

my cute niece,faith n cousin,Amy (note: is not her daughter)Image hosting by Photobucket

faith thought the lion was hugo. hahahah so cute
Image hosting by Photobucket

Hugo..
Image hosting by Photobucket

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............



cousin pls take more pictures on the next gathering!! thank yew first!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei.. the 'priceless pic' of shi jiu not i take wan lah.. ahhaa.. my sis took...

SuLee said...

hahaha no wonder so "artistic" , the feet big big one, got some kungfu from the husband huh..anyway take more pics more pics!