Tuesday, February 14, 2006

is the "V" day

is the "V" day , when i talk about V, i had this image of this gross man putting his fingers in a V shape n sticking his tongue in between,urg! gross!!

nonono not that way!

V as in the sweet Valentine's day, for those who are single or bf/gf are away, heres a suggestion that work very well...: buy a big box of  red chocolate in heart shape, and finish em in half n hour, let out a loud burp n yell : "SCREW VALENTINE'S DAY!"

trust me, this feeeels reeeeeeeaaaaaaaal goooood!


I had receive so many gifts from many ppls today , hahhah...yaaaaa im that popular huh...but the fact is....

gift no 1 :Elyse Sewell's autograph edition book had arrived in my mailbox today!!
she left me a lil notes together with her signature:" I secretly think im ugly",
haha am i lucky or does she just do that to every single one of them?
Image hosting by Photobucket

gift no2 : my belated birthday presents had finally arrived from Malaysia (phheeeew!! i tot i lost them)

kan ziong, kan ziong
Image hosting by Photobucket

first of all, a sweet card from my sisters n brother.
Image hosting by Photobucket

then necklace from them
Image hosting by Photobucket

comes with two butterfly bobby pins and pair of earing
Image hosting by Photobucket



the main course, TITUS watch from momma!! KAN JIONG KAN JIONG!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

errrrrrrrrrr, didnt quite hit me as much, but i still like it....(now u ppls dont say anything!)
Image hosting by Photobucket

dinner reservation at 6, follow by movie and crazy sex, muahahahahhaa!!








No comments: