Wednesday, February 15, 2006

what makes a blogger famous?

came home after dinner, the thought that a hot bath will make me feel better, so i did, as i was soaking myself, having my hair in treatment and flipping through elyse's book as though i was sipping through cup of hot chocolate.

and this thought hitted me!

what makes a blogger famous?

i mean the blogsphere is undeniable huge right now, so big that ppl will actually get famous through their private lil online space. (technology huh) they actually came out with "best blogger awards" etc...

there are few conditions that i could think of to make a blogger famous:
1. he/she's physically very attractive (and love posting self photos)
2. he/she has a huge circle of friends and colorful social life.
3. he/she is funny and smart
4. he/she is a bitch, bascilly bitch about his/her own very personal life
(like xiaxue?)
5. he/she is a celebrity (like elyse)

come to think about it, im none of the above, infact, im ugly and fat, my social circle is just my darling n my dog, i write about boring stuff, im not a bitch nor celebrity...

no wonder my site is cold, no fly will even come close.

No comments: