Wednesday, February 15, 2006

day after too much food n booze

So I went to drugmart to get darling's lil something, ended up spotted that kenneth cole "reaction" for man is on special, so guess what, but he had been 'eye'ing on that for long time, is worth it though, smell sooooo gooood!!
speaking of lil something something, i tot it ll be nice to get him flower this year, i mean he obviously had never received flower b4, so i got him this rose with a teddy bear hugging on it with 3 heart shape lolipops , hehe, something something huh.

when i was paying for my stuff at the cashier, or as i was holding the flower walking around, those ladies gave me a "soooo saad" look, as though i had to buy this for myself, i mean who will thought that im buying that for my man, or what are the chances of me being a lesbian? grrrrr dammit u bitches!
Image hosting by Photobucket

and this is wat i got, fattening yummy evil chocolate!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Last nite's dinner wasnt that great,well basicly is just my roasted chicken was sooo overcooked n tasteless.Nevertheless,we made an effort to finish up our gift certificate amount, which is alot of foood! we were so stuffed that we had to get the dessert to go......hahah i know, so kiasu.

we went for Final Destination 3, big dissapoinment though, basiclly the whole movie was overwhelmed with how all the victims died one by one in such grusome way, no show of how they r taking action of solving the mystery like part 2. I think i still like part 2 the best!

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


im in the computer lab in school right now, theres this guy next to me in wheel chair, something is very wrong with his body, and he's typing  with his knuckle,hitting they key one by one, almost like he's punching on the keyboard..but i bet that guy has got a big brain though, so ppl, appreciate with what you have! these disables are trying so hard to go on with normal life, we should be thankful that we r perfectly healthy n blessed with many opportunities.


I dunno was it the alcohol shots i had, or was it the food, i had the worst sleep ever, my stomach is killing me!! woke up to this big headache, grumpiest mood ever!!!

ohhhh gosh, instead of trying to fight the flu virus,the bacardi last nite had made it worse, im so sick right now, heavy head, runny + congestion nose, sore throat plus stomach ache!! Im wrapping "wonton" in school library right now. Many attempts to sit in the bathroom for half an hour each time contribute absolutely no solution to my tummy ache. I wish i could just take 5 cold pills and go to sleep. but the consequences of that will be me feeling better but fail my mid term tomorrow...

arg!!

oh by the way, how do u guys like my new template, isnt it cute?

No comments: