Saturday, February 25, 2006

nightmares

i have forgotten ever since when, nightmares been "haunting" me, im serious! it is from, never used to have dream in my sleep to having nightmares almost every single nights!! and the worst part is, I will actually wake up from my sleep in the middle of the night and gasped about it then having problem go back to sleep instantly...

wat kinda nightmare? ALL KIND!
having chased by ghosts
Image hosting by Photobucket

nearly drown n being rescued
Image hosting by Photobucket

overslept on my exam day and flunk it, etc....

i was darn close to asking my doctor about it during my visit last week, but tot it will be silly coz he aint no psychologist....if this still go on maybe i should get him ro recommend me one.

and WHY THE FUCK is the woman sitting across me chewing baby carrots in the library!? it is bad enough that she's doing something forbidden but is damn fucking loud!
wish i have a camera phone and secretly take down her donkey face, it will look something like this
Image hosting by Photobucket


blah!

anyway im going for movie tonight - eight below it is this rescue story of 8 huskies at the north artic, based on a true story - should be pretty good.

************edit**************
it was such a great touching story, make me want a husky so much!
Image hosting by Photobucket

we came back with lotsa booze n found the room with big mess

pooky loves tobacco
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: