Friday, February 17, 2006

failed my test on a cold cold day

wohooo! is friday! after the weekend, ill be on my way to tofino,

should i bring my books to study for midterms next week? maybe i should coz there wont be much to do besides chill in the hotel and eat...

(i doubt very much i will touch my books)

got my test back from last week today, and guess what I FAILED!! god damn i had never failed a test in my life and this is really shocking for me! and becoz of that i had to beg the Lab instructor not to penalize me for not being to hand in my simulation yesterday, as supposingly he s gonna take half off, but he let me go this time after some shoulder show n winking~ (pheeew!)

is god damn bloody cold last night and today, and our god damn bloody heater is not working, stayed so close to the fire place during movie that i almost got myself roasted. They said tonight is gonna be the same thing -10 + windchill, ahhhh fuck man! somebody pls fix my heater!!

finally my site is not so cold anymore,after months, those few comments really made my day :)

*******edit********

geeez im gobbling down those flu medicine as though im taking revenge, i was so drowsy and woke up by this door knock, as blur as i was, was extremely thrilled to see my landlord is here to fix my heater!!! the first question he asked," u cold nicole?"
im like :"yeaaa im freeezing, thank you so much for coming!!"

we drained our oil the last time, and the new refilled oil couldnt get up, so there were air trapped inside, all he does was losen a nut n let the oil flow thru...thats it! 5 mins job and im having the warmest coziest day ever!

yeah baby! 5 hours of nap...im wide awake, going out to pub now....

few shots taken at the mints
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mabuk keh ah moi?party party huh!

SuLee said...

siapa ni?