Wednesday, March 29, 2006

2 incidents that dissapointed me

1)
spoke to mom n karen last night, i had to pause the movie we were watching to call home when i found out that Angie is gonna quit school, i freaking hate a quiter! esp she's only like 10subjects away from completing her course. It is her third times failing certain subjects and she sorta gave up.

the last time she considered quiting, she consulted me and i told her to go on, as in really trying her best but not partying till 2 or 3 in the morning n still in bed 2 or 3 in the afternoon. That seriously made a person's life meaningless, yours truly had been thru there and it felt lost. after highschool, she went into accounting coz my cousin was doing it, now she has no direction again, this fren came along giving her advices about picking up make up n hair do course, ok is nice that she's picking up new skill plus that field make quite good money if ur well established.

but is that what she really wants or just some floats came along the way when ur drowning in the ocean? becoz if u dont like it , ur not gonna complete it! i sure hope this time things worked out for her.

2)
another thing that dissapointed me, spoke to Karen about this issue after mom, she commented that Angie cant do anything in her life! and i made a silly joke, if she doesnt make it in the future, we both hv to support her n take care of her. I meant it wasnt really a joke, if anything *touch wood* happened to any of my family, i will do anything i can to help.
and karen kinda freaked out: " WHAT SUPPORT HER!? she's gonna hv her husband to take care of her wat!" , wow i responded in a very dissapointing way, how much could i possibly count on this sister if anything goes wrong with me in the future? i mean from the way she freaked out, is mom right about her? i sure hope not but her reaction sure surprised me.

so very proud of myself, as sleepy and unmotivated as i am, managed to made my way to the library instead of heading home for a nap,(which fyi, im cutting myself off nap) is such a bad habbit that been developed recently.

No comments: