Tuesday, March 07, 2006

benefits from bad experience?

I had just received news about step dad's second marrige failure, this time, apparently he repeated the same mistake...how do i know that? according to mom, they get along better as friends than husband n wife, any advice seeking, you know ,"heart to heart talk"? mom always there to listen n advising. (mind you, my mom is very good at that). she had constantly warned him about not repeating the same mistake, i mean providing his/her basic need as in material wise is not enough, but he must also learn to care about a person that he loves.

maybe he's caught up with work, i mean he does work very very hard... maybe? i dunno.

u know when ur in elementary or even high school? u tend to need to fill up alot of forms for all kinda purposes? and do u ever had to lie about ur parent's occupations?
occupation:
mother: clerk
father: business man


really, i once asked darling, if u lost either one of ur parent *touch wood*, would u feel equally sad or it ll somehow hurt more to lose a particular one? and he looked at me n asked:"what do u think?", which kinda answered my question. then he asked me the same question.

nonono, this is different situation we r talking about, i never really grow up with my father around. and i used to always question myself, "why me!? why cant i hv a happy family?" it did had a great impact in my childhood, because my father had 8 other siblings and they all had such a normal family, which is why we kinda stood out,u know not having both of our parent around during family gathering, it just the 3 of us, so we tend to stick to grandma or aunt alot. well~! not anymore, because slowly, one after another uncles kinda revealed their family problems, particular two cousins of mine are going through what we been through when we were younger, so i could really understand their situation and perhaps some pitiness to them.

but now i kinda changed my perception about this whole thing, compared to alot of ppls, they appear to hv a healthy good family but what is really going on behind, very often, we dunno! and alot of them growing up having everything they need but lack of love from their parents. fortunately, we have our mom all this while, who always talk to us, guide us. I mean she might not be always there for us, but we could feel her love all along...

i remembered last year when mom visited, i dunno how did this came up but she told me that she knew all the while that i frauded her signature to sign my report card as well as my sisters when i was like 12? hey not that we had really bad grades that we afraid to show her, but she works till pretty late and often we couldnt catch her b4 we go to bed. but of coz i kept quiet when she brought up this issue.

someone once told me, you wouldnt be who you are right now if it wasnt for ur experiences, who knows if we were born with a gold key, we might be spoiled and hv no direction in life? fortunately n proudly i can say we know what we want in life and proceeding it well so far.

1 comment:

SuLee said...

gracia!