Thursday, March 30, 2006

In need of new perspective in life

im half a century old, and feeling like havent achieved anything in my life, still a bladdy student to begin with, definately not financially independant. My little sister's convocation is on this coming August, in the title of Bachelor of Elec Engineering with first class honour! and Wtf hv i got?

I need to clear my mind and really open up my eyes, to explore, to exprience. at least ill be street smart in tat way (which i am).

I need a new perspective in life.

Yesterday in ANTM C6, Janice tricked Gina into revealing the BITCH, and then told her that she should never done that. REALLY? should we never confront a bitch face to face?
I guess thats one of the survival skill eh, to avoid all the crazy back stabbing n politics. well i guess in a way Janice was right.

No comments: