Tuesday, March 28, 2006

my traveling dream~

i been drinking four nights in a roll, talking about adapting to the canadian culture, i think i did it pretty darn well.

From the comments of few frens about my blog, is always about food, pics of food, pooky or urs truly. So i decided not to take any picture during yesterday "self made shabu shabu" dinner. Butch made this amazing sauce , man i could learn so much from that guy bout cooking. So shiori had took off to Japan now, guess the next time we ll see her will probably in msia, hopefully they will attend our wedding. or we ll pay a visit in japan on the way back.

Im gonna apply for bursary this summer, just becoz one of the qualifications is to be under student loan, which mean i will hv to start submitting my both of my applications. If my grade didnt drop too much, and i get it again, might wanna travel to Europe with that bunch of free money. What do u think? now that we have to carry this heavy mortgage n all.....

I been talking bout visiting london for long time, and we figure it isnt fair for mel, kel, n Danny to come see me where i could just fly there n see them all, plus they arent that thrill about Canada,apparently not as happening as london. well just so u know vancouver had voted to be best city to live this year ok!?

I promised darling a trip to Mexico or cruise to Alaska a year after i started working, my treat! Imagine lying on a tropica beach sipping magarita or brazilian beers. Then just dozed off in our bathing suit and realised the sun burnt when we were sober. ahhhh wat a life eh?

just to get the hang of it, im msn'ing with frens about our traveling dreams....

No comments: