Wednesday, March 01, 2006

give it up to the grieving children

last year when i was in the shit hole bridge program for 6 months, i remember somewhere during the final, mother of a classmate passed away of cancer, so he had to drop everything and flew back to his hometown to take care of things.

recall last spring when I returned to Victoria after a long vacation, my sister Karen came with me too, end of my vacation was the beginning of hers. We met Jim's cousin, Keith who just lost his mom , she was ill from cancer too.

while Jeff was in malaysia for holiday, his dad passed away from sudden heart attack.

I had just received news frm my lab partner minutes ago regarding that he couldnt attend lab next monday becoz his mom in China died of cancer last night.

I cant imagine the pain if anything happen to my parent, esp when im so far away from them. be strong my friends, and may you love ones rest in peace.

No comments: