Monday, March 27, 2006

my boring day

as usual, the weekend plan to finish a chapter did not come true, guess im really a last minute person! but thank god i managed to drag myself into the library now and hopefully to stay till 5 and proceed to gym then follow by shiori's farewell dinner...

my diet plan seriously went to hell when andrew called yesterday afternoon to remind us about the bbq we planned two weeks ago, which we had completely forgotten! so we showed up at andrews, his boys r so cute n lovely. we had alot alot to eat becoz it was the host's order to finish the food, (thats partly true), god i was drunk and had no control of the amount of food i had consumed.

after eating, we played snake n ladder board game with his son, hahaha hadnt played that in a long time. then followed by scrabbles which i had never played b4, so obviously my score came to last.

on n all the night was good, i collapsed immediately when i got home, and had this terrible stomach ache in the middle of the night, must be the food!! i was hoping that i ll hv a bad diarhea but unfortunately........missed morning class this morning, thank god dr olesky accepted my late assignment.

woke up to this huge headache n smell of breakfast, when the ham n cheese omelette (My favourite)presented infront of me, i felt disgusted by the grease and prolly is the upset stomach, but i ate most of it anyway, mind me! it was delicious.

once again a pointless entry, yes u are right! my blog is fucking boring!

here goes my boring day.

******edit********
1.45pm
kelly n i just talked on msn, once again she's having issue with relationship, again n again there seemed to be this power tat go against her love life, ever since we were 17, n yet she ve got too much love to give. if this "curse" does exist, is she cursed!?

*******edit********
2.58pm
im so irritated with the mentally challenged guy sitting across becoz he kept making weird noise that kinda disturbed me, does that make me a horrible person?

*******edit********
3.47pm
alright im done with my study, gonna go catch a bus to downtown.. the day has just begun!!! yoohoooo!!

No comments: