Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Do you remember the best day of your life?

time flies, it is scary...

yesterday i logged onto photobucket, two accounts, hundreds of pictures....

I went through all of them, some of them really bring back lotsa good memories, maybe because im miserable right now, i felt the sadness looking at those happy footages.

And honestly - the best, happiest, most ideal day of the past say 5 years is christmas 2005

why?

I got the best gift - Pooky, his puppyhood bring us so much closer to each other, is like we are both taking care of our child together. Sunday is our family day, Pooky's park day.

I still remember I will be so excited on saturday nights before going to bed, excited about the Sunday morning....


On Xmas day 2005, is like one of the Sundays to me, only better......because......

we exchanged gifts the night b4... and gifts make me happy



we went to see xmas lights on the same night........it was wet and rainy, that was the first time pooky stick his head out the window under the rain with his new scarf around his neck.


we took our family picture



The next day, we woke up to Pooky in this position - had a good laugh and played with him on the bed, i miss his puppy energy


the we took him tot he park, it was really crowded, lotsa ppls and dogs


Pooky had a good time playing with other puppies


I was wearing my xmas gifts from last night...

I love you Pooky



Do you remember the best day of your life?

No comments: