Sunday, November 25, 2007

me and my shoes

whats with women and their shoes?

boots, sandals, leather, suede, syntactic.....wow!

shoes make me happy, i wish i could have one room custom made just for my shoes....

I ve been shopping in Aldo for my bridal shoes, with the following requirements:

1. they have to be at least 3 inches, so they ll make me taller next to darling
2. they have to be really REALLY comfortable
3. they have to be silver/white/light gold.
4. they have to be sparkling.
5. they have to be sexy :)

im not use to hills, and I dont want to be tripping and fall on my face on my big day in my beautiful dress....so from now on im going to be practicing in my new shoes~~

im going to be wearing them at home alot!

I love them!





I love them i love them!!!! they are the prettiest shoes i ever have..........4inches and soooooooooo comfortable!

2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

you go gurl! too bad im not able to attend...=(

anyway, wish u the best of luck! you know my shoes for wedding, i didnt break it in or anything..the first time im wearing it was on the day of my wedding =S good that u r finding time to break it in...luckily the shoe was comfy and did not gimme any trouble at all..ok let me know if u need to get anything from US...maybe i can help =)

SuLee said...

gosh it took me two days to find this one, and the girl in the store said she has one in black and wore it for 8 hours during her convocation and didnt give her any bleaster or anything, so i was all over that.

I tried wearing it when i was cooking yesterday , TOO HIGH!!! i had to lose it half way before i tripped and fall my face on the chopping board....

need more training....