Thursday, November 22, 2007

well i tried..

I ve been sick, *coff coff* actually nothing serious, still able to get out of bed and go to work,

Yesterday I met up with him for interview feedback. My intention is to express myself more to things that i didnt do clearly during the interview.

I might sound desperate but the truth is, you gotto really fight for what you want. Reason im not the chosen candidate is because they are expecting someone at a very senior level. It will take me a year or two to get to that level. Fair enough, but I feel the need to let him know that im ready to build my career here and there. That I want this job so much is hard for me to let go. I will read books to improve myself to get to the level he wants me to be.


After half an hour talk, he decided to give it a little more thoughts and talk to the manager........

*finger crossed*

why do I have a feeling that he's still going to say no to me?

No comments: