Friday, November 16, 2007

what is my passion?

my passion is

1. make my mom live in a comfortable life that she doesnt have to worry about where to find money for this month's mortgage, where to find money to pay car installment.

2. support my sister financially, so she could achieve her dream of becoming a wedding photographer. She's talented! make up, hair do, photoshop, most importantly she found her passion!

honestly, my passion = money


money money money money!!!

all we ever stressed about is money!

is money to the answer to everything!?


I developed interest in testing through that short 3 months, I looked forward to work everyday! never once in that 3 months i did anything that is not work related when im at my desk. I loved my job! I love finding bugs, I love writing and executing my own test plan. what do you mean by i did not demonstrate it during the interview!?

You had seen me work, did that not demonstrate my passion about this job? You can say that I do not have the experience, but dont accuse me for faking my passion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you go for an interview? I'm really looking forward to catching up with you in Malaysia. Matt and I are on a waiting list for our flights - it's really annoying. Wish I could confirm it soon.

Your sister's growth sounds really frightening. I read your blog about once a month - I usually post a comment to say hello when I do.

Take care, xox YH